Plastic Cow Games
Based in Seaham, UK
Smash Dungeon is an unforgiving dark, intense, action rogue-like. Hack and slash your way through the procedurally generated dungeons on your own or in couch co-op, using a combination of armor & weapons upgrades, passive items and consumable power-ups to kill everything in your path.
In June 2018 I decided to look at a genre that has always been close to my heart, Action Roguelike. The original idea was to develop a high-end mobile game but it became clear I was losing too many of the key features (volume of enemies, lighting etc) in oder to shoe-horn it on to mobile devices and so the decision was made to develop for PC only.
- Procedural dungeons and item placement for amazing replay value.
- Hordes of enemies to slay.
- Many items to find, including armour, weapons and relics each with their own benefits.
- Consumable Power-ups to help with the slaughter such as Phoenix Flame, Ice Blast, Lightning Strike and more.
- Weapon Boosts can be combined to add fire, lightning and force to your weapons.
- Shops, Treasure Rooms, Chance Rooms and Secret Rooms are some of the rooms you can find.
- Single player or couch co-op.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Couch Coop Gameplay YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Plastic Cow Games
Plastic Cow Games is a solo developer working on games using Unity and UE4. The dream has always been to use programming skills along with passion for games to create the kind of games we enjoy playing. Because if we don't enjoy them then how can we expect anyone else to?
More information on Plastic Cow Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Name Credits
Business & Development, Plastic Cow Games
were harmed in the creation of this game.